Captain Dave Gumtow and Dave Hija have over 25 years experience on northern Lake Huron and the “Emma J” Charter Fishing Boat is a great lakes “state of the art”, long range, battle cruiser awaiting to make your vacation dreams come true.
The crew is well seasoned, be it on the great lakes for salmon or trout, or off the LaGuira Banks of Venezuela for Blue or White Marlin. Whether fishing in Kona, Hawaii, in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, as far north as Star North Northern Canada, or down to Los Roque or Caraballeda, Venezuela where Dave has lived for 5 years during the winter, he has scored many a grand slam and super slams.
Evening trips off Mackinac island are a sight to behold. The lights off the Mackinaw bridge and city are just beautiful. The sunsets are pretty awesome too.
Fishing ChartersCharter fish off Mackinac Island Michigan and Mackinaw City with a beautiful view of the bridge and islands.
We run two trips per day! Our AM trip begins at 5AM to 11AM or 6AM to Noon. Our evening trips run from 4PM to 10PM. 4 and 5 hour trips are available on request.
Charter Services include:
- 3 Hummingbird Chart Plotters on board
- Hummingbird HD Radar, updated in 2013
- 3 Hummingbird Fish Finders
- GlobalFix EPIRB
- Cannon Digitroll Bottom Tracking
- Fully Equipped with the best rods and reels Okuma has to offer
- Fish Cleaning
- Fully-Equipped 26′ Sea Ray – Amber Jack.
- Cannon Intellitroll, Intellitroll Speed and Temp
- MOR Subtroll speed and temp
- Full Stand-up Head
- Fully Insured
- Captain is U.S.C.G Licensed
- D.N.R. Inspected
- Planer Boards